Re: Compilation de UCBLogo

   > I try to compile UCBLogo (link on the sofwtare page) I got the
   > following error message when compiling :
   >
   > gcc -g -O -I/usr/X11R6/include -O0 -c parse.c -o parse.o
   > parse.c:49: initializer element is not constant parse.c:50:
   > initializer element is not constant parse.c:51: initializer
   > element is not constant make: *** [parse.o] Error 1
   >
   > Any idea ?

   If this is redhat 6.0 then there's a patch. I'll find it for
   you. If it's not redhat 6.0 then tell me which one - I know the
   code quite well.

   So can you tell me which linux ver. you're using?

It's a Red Hat 6 :)

I will install it at the lab in the Schools. The British computer
science teacher tells me he may use Linux if there is Logo and some
other applications (as Microsoft Publiser , Office)

Well logo can be just a good start :)

Hilaire