RE: New educational app

I just tried to take a look. Unfortunately, the userid/password combinations
they list for test access do not work for me, so I can't give it a test
drive. The description sounds nice.

They say it requires MySQL C and Perl libraries -- not a big deal for
schools but one more detail to take care of if you want to get and try it
(it is available for download). They also mention only testing in on kernel
2.2.x (and Irix 6.5).

At 05:05 PM 9/10/99 -0700, Ian Thomas wrote:
>This looks very interesting.  Has any one on this list tried out the AUC
>package.
>I noted that it is version 0.5 so I would expect some significant holes.
[test deleted]
Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com