Re: New docwelder for roster. (was gonna be "Has anyone noticed...")

Jim Lynch wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please note: the links to roster emanating from SEUL's edu current projects
> list have -changed-, and there is -no- automatic forwarding.
>
> Question: is there a way I could edit my section of the document and
> have the page update itself?
>
> Or,
>
> Is it preferred that this document be independent of things which might
> change often, such ascurrent versions? (If this is the case, what is
> the purpose of the status section? What is preferred wrt content?)

Currently, Wil Langford makes all changes manually.  Wil isn't subscribed to
the list at the moment due to the press of school committments, so I send him
any updates I find out about, as do others (I think).  It sometimes takes him
a bit of time to get to them, also because of other committments.  I'd be
quite happy if updates could happen more quickly.  Jim, would you consider
helping Wil out on this?  I don't think he'd feel as though someone were
trying to take over from him, but would be relieved to have some help.  If
you're willing, contact him directly and make the offer, then let us know here
on seul-edu what you two work out, OK?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give