RE: New educational app

That explains it -- I routinely run Netscape with both Java and Javascript
disabled. I also have it set to accept only cookies limited to the Web
server's domain, and to warn about them -- no cookie warning popped up.

You might want to edit the try-it-out page to warn people about the
requirements. Whatever the merits of requiring these capabilities, any login
that is "trickier than it looks" is a design flaw.

At 01:30 PM 9/12/99 -0400, David C. Moore wrote [in part]:

>I'm the author of AUC.  Just to answer the question about userid/password
>combos, the login is trickier than it looks.  Your browser needs to handle
>both cookies and javascript for it to work.
[rest deleted]

Palo Alto, CA           	 	         ray@comarre.com