Digest version of seul-edu mailing list

Can we *please* have a digest version of this list??!!!

I've requested this once now on the list, and once to the list owner
(who after a week has not even granted the common courtesy of replying
to my message.  Is anyone home?).  Setting up a digest for a majordomo
list like this is exceedingly easy, and I've offered to help do it in
both requests I've made.  I've not seen any list with a comparable
amount of traffic that didn't have a digest version, and it would only
add to this organization's credibility as a serious endeavor if
someone would take the time to set one up.  Otherwise, you're going to
lose a lot of lurkers (like me) who may be able to help with projects
from time to time, but who don't want to deal with a constant trickle
of messages on topics we're not particularly interested in.
  Regards,
    Scott

Scott Raney  raney@metacard.com  http://www.metacard.com