Re: seul-edu website maintainer

Roman, if you could decide what should be added to the "News"
section and then make the additions as necessary, that'd be
great.  Bob, you probably know more about what is in our email
archives that shouldn't be lost than any of the rest of us, and I
trust your vision of what the website ought to be.  If the two of
you would contact each other and Wil <wil@seul.org> directly and
work out all the details on who is responsible for what and how
to do the site maintenance, I'd really appreciate it.  For too
long the mailing list and the individual projects have been the
main parts of seul-edu, with the website mainly an afterthought.
I think you two can make some very positive improvements.

I also want to thank Wil for his long efforts in the background
when he had little available time to do them.  Stay in touch,
fella.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@csrlink.net    those in authority off their guard and give