Re: Offtopic: Setting Passwords

Bill, I lost track of the answer, if any, to your question.  Did you ever
get an acceptable solution for making bulk accounts?

	Mike

At 09:53 PM 9/7/1999 +0200, Bill Tihen -- STAFF wrote:
>I am using the new Redhat 6.0 and need to generate 300 new accounts.  I
have a text file exported from our school database.  I am randomly
generating passwords -- however, the new RH6.0 version of useradd doesn not
seem to use the -p (password) option anymore.