Re: Offtopic: Setting Passwords

I realized that I needed to make a small change to my program already.  I didn't remove all non-alphanumerics from names -- some names have ' in them.  My program didn't remove them.  (Now it does).

It also doesn't handle duplic names or aliases -- I just write down the errors and fix them by hand.

I also assume there must be a command the linuxconf uses to automate the aliases -- but I havn't put any time into that  since I have a method that  works.