Squeak is great Re: Visit with Squeak development team

Hello!

I have tried out Squeak and feel as if I get into the computing
future...

I still am not full aware of  Squeak  capabilities,  but  those
already there are impressive!  It  seems  Smalltalk  shows  the
_real_ potential of object-oriented approach.

I am sure Squeak could be of great educational value  (even  as
authoring system).

(Read the story in "Play with me - 4" - many things are already
answered there.)

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Saturday, September 18, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0