Re: Cheap hardware X-terms?

I will be doing my best to document our setup, though I think a lot of
it will be hand stiched.

One of the best resources for this kind of thing is the etherboot
mailing list (don't have a URL handy).

I have not done the remote nfs partition yet, but I have loaded a kernel
off of a floppy disk that had all of 14KB on it (the same image that
will go into a prom on the nics), it then got an IP over DHCP (the
etherboot supports DHCP, but the kernel only supports bootp for kernel
level autoconfigure), and loaded and booted the kernel over TFTP.

			Harry