Re: Database for Software List

Quoting Robert Hopcroft <hopcroft@uswest.net>:

> I just read through all the replies and thought I
would try to post a
> summary.
> best approach is to use years of schooling which is
> I would tend to count preschool and
> kindergarten as zero, first grade as one, etc.

This sounds like a good thing.  I think it would be
clear and includes all the perspectives mentioned --
however the database might need to have the explanation
you just gave so that it is clear how to use the
database.

> This rating system will also work for books.

Hmm. Good point.  Is there some way to include this
rating system into a DocBook itself?

> Anyone disagree.

Good work!

Bill