Re: (FWD) Re: [seul-edu] need detailed network advice

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 10:49:12PM -0500, Dave Prentice wrote:
> Roger,
>     I would like a copy of the Running Linux book. Please email me at
> prentice@instruction.com so I can reply and send you my mailing address.
> Thanks,
> Dave Prentice

Er, no, this wasn't me.

I was just forwarding the message because z was using an email address
that wasn't subscribed to the list, so majordomo had caught it and
bounced it to me for approval.
I don't actually own any books on Linux. You should mail z@valinux.com
with your book requests.
--Roger