[seul-edu] manolo@seul.org?

As, I said I'm moving. And that means that I won't be irmina@ctv.es

I've seen some organizations of Linux offering email accounts.
My new ISP (whichever is ) will supply an email account. But, guess
all the work necessary to resubscribe to mailing list + changing
webpages in two (five) years time when I change again.

Would be possible to have a smtp and pop servers in seul ?

I'd be a kind of honour for me. And a proof of my strong committment
with the movement.

I've seen things like : fdrake@acm.org ,...

BTW, smtp servers doesn't need a password, so every one can fake an
address ??

I'd use that address ( manolo@seul.org ) as my unique email address.

What about such a service for a small elite of GPL programmers ?

Regards/Saludos
Manolo
www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina    /TeEncontreX.html   /texpython.htm
/pyttex.htm /cruo/cruolinux.htm ICQ:77697936 (sirve el ICQ para algo?)

  The Roman Rule: The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it.