[seul-edu] Fw: software for English as a Second Language

I received this from Lewis Porter and am posting it here in the
hope that some of us have some suggestions for him.  If you do,
please post it here and also send it directly to
louisp@earthlink.net.  Thanks.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.