[seul-edu] Student Management Revisited

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to find the e-mail that doug sent out about a week ago asking if
the Student Management Project was headed for the wayside.  The answer is no!

I am here, and have not given up on the idea.  I have had a couple of people
place interest in the project and as soon as I get some time to think, (i.e.
Late this evening) I will decide on a name for this and hopefully get the
e-mail out to get web space, etc.

Sorry for such an extremely late reply.  Mail problems on the personal level
have been strange to say the least.

Chris Edwards
Computer/Network Technician
Washington County Virginia Public Schools
http://www.wcs.k12.va.us