[seul-edu] Classroom administration needs

To All:
    A few things have arisen in my classroom that might be useful in a SEUL
administrator's manual.
1. Now that remote printing is working, I told the kids to be creative and
print something. However, when it didn't come out immediately, they clicked
"print" 5 or 6 times on each machine. As a result, there was a very long
queue that I didn't know how to clear. Is there some sort of print queue
manager available to reorder and/or delete items from the queue?
2. The classroom machines boot Xwindows under Redhat 6.2. The login screen
allows any user to change the default language, reboot, or halt. Kids being
what they are, this has happened far too many times when my back is turned.
Does anybody know how to make the login screen require a password (e.g.
root) before allowing these functions? I searched Redhat and Gnome but
couldn't find anything.

Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com