[seul-edu] Linux in home education: Where to start

Hi everyone!

I recently became aware of SEUL when my own project was indirectly hosted on
SEUL through Worldforge.

I like to think that I dabble in writing, and I have been planning an article
on how home school students can utilize Free Software for their educational
experience. I started to use GNU/Linux in the last days of my home schooling
years and continue to use it while I take college courses through
correspondence. But I would like to gain some insight from you all on where
to start my research for this article.

-- Nathan Matias
"But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that cometh to
 God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that
 diligently seek Him" --The Bible -- Hebrews 11:6
ruberpaw@ptdprolog.net www.rubberpaw.com
Learn Web Design!   www.designharbor.org www.sitepoint.com
Use Free Software!  www.linux.com www.gnu.org www.tuxedo.org/~esr/
Lancaster PA Linux Users Group!  www.lancaster-linux.org