[seul-edu] An explanation for all these apps

I've just been going through the SourceForge listings for education
to see what's there that 1) is appropriate for our focus and 2)
hasn't been mentioned here before.  I've only gone through 6 of 22
pages of listings, so there will likely be more.  Many of these
projects are either just starting or are moribund; I make no claims
for their current utility.  However, I do notice that there are many
projects that seem intent on doing much the same thing.  There's
nothing wrong with competition or redundancy, but it might be a good
idea if some of these folks get together to work on their common
goals rather than for each group to try to go it alone.  I'll try to
contact at least one principal in each project and invite him or her
to join us here.

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people