[seul-edu] Official nonprofits for Linux in education?

Periodically I get people trying to give me money for SEUL. I usually send
them either towards the EFF or the FSF, depending on my mood that day.

I know Harry's trying to get osef.org to gain official 501c3 status,
so I can send people to him too.

Does ofset.org have any official legal status (so donations are
tax-deductible)? In what jurisdictions/countries?

Can we get a list of other nonprofits here? I want to know about every
organization in the world that works on Linux in Education and is set
up to accept tax-deductible donations.

Thanks,
--Roger