Re: [seul-edu] Official nonprofits for Linux in education?

Hi Jennifer:

I studied buisiness Mgmt at the Center for Non-profit business Mgmt, in
new York, and recommend you look up any of their workshop info. Another
fundamental weblink is the Foundation Center (I believe it
is http://www.fdncenter.org).

Currently, I work for a non-profit organization, and I've made the choice,
in my life, to commit myself to furthering and developing the non-profit
sector thru free software advocacy. Not like one person alone can make a
complete change of enterprise methodology overnight, but with people and
ideas like yours, I'm sure many other pioneers and regional advocates will
come out of the wood-works to put their hands and cvoices together.

I'm so busy, day-to-day, that I don't have too much time to build/manage
websites anymore, on top of all the studying I try to do. However, I'm
always listening/lurking, and have a handful of contacts in the DC area
who either might be: A) interested in helping form a non-profit
_specifically_ for gnu/linux in education, or B) be helpful to you,
perhaps for bouncing some information off of them.

Email me on-list, or off-list, and please let me know as your plans
develop. I am working towards serving as a bridge, and inciting
communication amongst different groups related to free software, and
non-profit organizations. Aren't we all, though?

best,
  -Karl