Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Message from Argentina]

Translation:

Hello, we have seen your page about Linux in schools. I'm letting you know that
we are installing computers and the internet in schools and children's homes
absolutely free, and in addition we are considering the possibility of
installing Linux on these machines, or on some of them. We are a non-profit
association called "The Community" and are part of the "Technological Shift"
(?) project. Our webpage is at http://www.lacomunidad.f2s.com/

I know that some distributions donate installation CDs to schools, do you know
anything about this? We wish to establish links with similar organisations (as
I believe you are ??).

Big hug
Francisco Ruiz

--