Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: LinuxWorld New York 2002]

I think Harry submitted his again -- Harry?

I submitted for a [unrelated to education] presentation and threw in a Linux in
Education BOF for kicks. Undoubtably, the presentation will get canned and the
BOF approved, leaving me with something to moderate but no way to get there.
*GRIN* (For those who don't get the joke, IDG will pay for presenters' airfare
and hotel, but not BOF moderators'.) I submitted the BOF just to make sure
*someone* did -- I'll happily cede it to someone (like Jeff) who will be there
and has more of a clue than I do. :)

Jessica.