[seul-edu] Help with k12ltsp

Hello all,
    I know this is properly a topic for the K12ltsp mail list, but I'm
not approved for it yet and hope somebody here can help.
    I just upgraded my classroom server, which was working very nicely
as a redhat 7.2 standalone, to K12ltsp with redhat 7.3. In an earlier
question I noted that 7.3 doesn't have linuxconf, so I don't know how
to change configuration for anything.
    I was also wondering why the machine will not start Xwindows. Do
you have to sacrifice the ability to use your machine as a standalone
when you install k12ltsp? I tried installing it as a server with no
success, then redid the install as a regular workstation with the
extra packages added. No success that way either. When I do startx, I
get a message that no screens are available. I thought maybe it needed
Xconfigurator to be rerun, but that gives a "segmentation fault" error
and shuts down. It's a dual PIII 350 with about 400meg of RAM and
18gig hard drive space, a 17" NEC monitor and if memory serves (had to
leave school early because of this approaching hurricane), I think
it's an S3 video card with 2meg ram. Everything worked fine until the
upgrade to 7.3.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Dave Prentice