[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[seul-edu] Linux.Conf.Au 2004 Opens Registration :-)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [seul-edu] Linux.Conf.Au 2004 Opens Registration :-)
- From: David Lloyd <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 20:23:21 +0930
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 06:41:01 -0400
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Linux.Conf.Au 2004 opens registrations!
Registrations for Linux.Conf.Au, Australia's national Linux and
open-source conference, to be held in Adelaide, Australia on January
12-17, 2004, open today.
Now is the time for YOUR fun to begin. Right now, head off to
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/register/ where you can sign up and pay for
your attendance at next year's LCA.
But it's not just conference registration that you can stitch up - you
can organise dormatory accommodation on-line, arrange for your partner
to go to our Partner's Programme, sign up for miniconfs, and now for our
next extra special, secret surprise - you can sit LPI exams as well!
The Linux Professional Institute <http://lpi.org> is one of the leading
Linux certifications on offer, and on the 2 days preceding the
conference (overlapping the miniconfs), you can sit up to four of the
LPI exams at a greatly reduced cost! Another bargaining chip to use
when explaining to your boss why they should pay for you to come to
But don't leave it too long! When we opened registrations at midnight
on September 1, people started registering straight away. Honest! That
was before we announced anything publicly. We were surprised too! :-)
Register early to secure your spot - by doing so you help us put on an
even better conference! If you want to see our more formal
announcement, please check out our Media Centre at
http://lca2004.linux.org.au/mediacentre for our press releases.
Stay tuned for more announcements soon,
Your friendly Linux.Conf.Au 2004 Organising Team...
There are no other guests, just you and me...
I'm in love with, surely you know that?