SEUL-Leaders: seul-dev mailing list

cyber:
soon as it is ready.  this will be the main mailing list for developers, so
we can separate development-related stuff from general discussion (that being
on seul-project).

and we can announce the move over to seul.org at the same time that we
announce seul-dev.

  set up seul-dev configured like seul-project.  i am hoping that people will
be sensible and understand the intended use when we announce it.  if not,
we can always change accessibility if necessary.

-luka

p.s. yes! i'm back.  that blackout sucked.

p.p.s.  i am talking to paul about the dev-admin leader position (hence the
 cc).  i'll mail back to seul-leaders as soon as i have plans/info.