SEUL-Leaders: my sdoc stuff

sdocify, my simple perl script for writing seuldoc, is checked in, along with
template (a seuldoc template), and sample-body (which should be a real sample
seuldoc body, but is just a placeholder for now).

everything is in anonymous ftp on ftp://cran.mit.edu/pub/seuldoc.tgz
(but please do not point people to this url - move stuff to txcc (our
 public server))

can someone with bits take it, check it, and put it on our txcc
anon ftp site (ftp.seul.org), plus on www.seul.org?

i think this should be enough to let people write stuff.
the full spec needs updating, and would just be confusing at this point, so
keep it hidden for now.

-luka