We would need ...

Looking at the news in SAL (Scientific Apps for Linux) the following
is remarkable: Most apps  do  not  have  implemented the RPM (Redhat
Package Manager) tech.

IMO, we would need a couple of coders to do 'RPM mechanics' onto the
apps SEGers and other project participants should point to.

As for SEGers, I wonder whether anyone of you would like to  propose
any  particular  apps  (under  the General Public License, GPL).  We
should perhaps start watching SAL and doing some picks.

Cheers,

    APS
===
===