Re: seul-seg

> There're a  few  'deferred  connections',  'no  route  to  host' and
> similar error messages during the holiday season.  If Roger  doesn't
> have  anything against, I would let SEGers bounce during the holiday
> season instead of deleting them.   This  issue talks pretty much for
> development of a few filters to Majordomo ...

Yeah, I'm going to have to implement something somewhere, probably on
belegost or cran.  The most likely thing is to implement a filter that
removes 'cannot deliver or 4 hours' and 'no route to host' for a specific
address unless they become common, and keep a count of failed messages.
After a certain threshold it would unsubscribe them.  Since their e-mail
didn't work, it's pointless to send them mail telling them they were
unsubscribed.. ;-)

I'll implement this sometime next week.

TTYL,
    Omega

      Erik Walthinsen - SEUL Project infrastructure/system architecture
        __
       /  \           omega@sequent.com         Work: (503)578-5314
      |    | M E G A  omega@omegacs.net         Home: (503)281-4281
      _\  /_          psu12113@odin.cc.pdx.edu  Majoring in CS

       SEUL: Simple End-User Linux - creating a Linux distribution
     http://www.seul.org/            for the average home/office user

===
===