seul-seg

> Got this one. Let me know if you take contact with the guy.
Cool.  Just make sure he drops the 'Win'ux phrase... ;-)

Probably your highest priority right now should be getting seul-seg planned
and started.  It's going to be by far our best resource, but it needs to be
organized with appropriate process so it can be used.

As several people have said, there is much chatter in the seul-project
list.  This chatter isn't all bad, but it does really belong in a better
forum.  Given appropriate constraints, I think seul-seg is the right place.
If you can figure out the best way to get useful discussions going
full-blast in SEG, we can get some serious amounts of data from there.

I'd probably do something like announce a topic with a call for *initial*
discussion, find the best person in that discussion you can, and get them
to lead/steer that particular discussion.  Make sure the subject: lines are
useful, and make that person responsible for gathering all the information
and finding some kind of consensus.

Anyway, this is your dept., so I'll let you figure out the best way to do
that.  But I'd like to try to get that live RSN.  Let me know if you have
any questions, or need something on the website (I have some ideas, I'll
e-mail them to you rsn), and I'll see what I can do.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===