Re: My exam

> -Are the redhat people living in planet Mars?
>
> All networking is oriented towards people with LANS.

Well, if so, then they have one heck of a LAN setup.

From linux/net/ipv4/tcp_timer.c:

         * and clamps at 1 to 64 sec afterwards.  Note that 120 sec is
         * defined in the protocol as the maximum possible RTT.  I guess
         * we'll have to use something other than TCP to talk to the
         * University of Mars.

...so RedHat must have some kind of FTL (faster-than-light) networking set
up.  I say we raid them and try to capture some of the Men in Black alive,
we might find out what's in Area 51 and how the got FTL-net from it. :-)

OK, I quit being silly now and do something productive, like beat my head
<crack!>  OK, I attack the computer now that the monitor's dead.  Or was
that my head cracking?  (feels like it right now, after 2hrs in CS250)

TTYL, ;-)
    Omega

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user

===
===