RE: Clarification

Hehe, I have NEVER been against using software from other distributions.
I have been converting RHS packages to .deb's and testing them for nearly
two weeks now.  I simply stated that Debian-2.0 would be the STARTING
POINT.  If we rip out their installation procedure and plug in another,
that is fine.  That is the whole point of development.

My problems with the Red Hat distribution are the rpm packager, glint
selector, and their filesystem layout. It is a very easy system to
install. I use several .rpm packages converted to debian.

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Rick wrote:

> ===
> SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.org
> ===