Re: Re: SEUL: Jean's resignation, and where SEUL is going

_
You've been doing the job  very  well,  Martin.  Please, do not take
offense in Omega's suggestion!!  To share the job with someone  else
will  be good to you.  I'm searching for someone else who'll give me
a hand with the SEG as well.  It is a fact that all of this deserves
a full-time input but few/none can put up with that.
_

I will remain in some capacity in seul-pub, but someone else needs to guide
the website project.  I am pressed for time here <surprise <g>>, but I thank
all who wrote for their kind words.  I will write more tomorrow, after I do
a calculus test and sort out some floppy controller issues...

Martin Jackson:  mjackson@deskmedia.com
Information Science Major
Mankato State University

===