seul-leaders list resurrected

So, there are getting to be enough groups under the seul umbrella now
that I've resurrected the seul-leaders list, to keep track of you all.

First of all: to those of you who were on the list a couple years ago
and are wondering what the hell you're doing still on it, don't worry,
I'm going to take you off after this message. If you're not on the
roster below, this is the last message you'll get. Though I recommend
you subscribe to the seul-announce list, since there might be something
really cool on it one day. :)

List of SEUL-leaders-esque people:

arma@seul.org (project manager)
luka@seul.org, omega@seul.org (project managers in hiding)
pete@seul.org (seul-pub)
dloss@seul.org, wil@seul.org (seul-edu)
jfm2@seul.org, donovan@seul.org (Project Independence)
ahvezda@seul.org (gEDA)
ptkwt@seul.org (FreeHDL)
alexy@seul.org (WXftp)
freecase@seul.org (FreeCASE)
cary@seul.org (Settlers)
mortis@seul.org (GPeriodic)
hilaire@seul.org (DrGEO)
bmh@seul.org (XML project)
joe@seul.org (QVocab)
carl@seul.org (GTuner)
eof@seul.org (ExpMath)
aturner@seul.org (LinuxKB representative)

If you think somebody else from your group should be on this list
too, let me know and I'll add them. If you asked me to do something
for you a while ago and I still haven't done it, I forgot; ask me
again.

And if I've left any groups off this list, tell me and I'll fix that
too. :)

Thanks,
--Roger

===