Re: a story--

I am really impressed by your achievements.  It took much courage and
dedication to live like you lived.

> People  who by some reason 'leave the ship' may be due to not having
> sufficiently clear ideas or will  power.   Many people quit and will
> quit as difficulties arise.  So, these recent developments are  good
> in some way: those who didn't stand the slightest difficulty quited.
> And they would have done so sooner or later, now or in the future.

I have clear ideas: SEUL is going in the wrong direction.  Of course
Earth is round... And about will of power I intend than in
Independence the project leader (me) mandate be three months only.
After that we will have something like elections.  I have to find a
formula but one thing is clear in my mind: no life long leadership.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez

The worthy man is the one who would drink muddy water if such were the
water of truth.

===
===