SEG buddy recruited

Here we go: Pete's been recruited  for the SEG.  He works on network
maintainance and runs GIS analyses and other research  stuff.   I've
known  him  for  a  few  years  since  he's  been  a  subscriber  of
fish-ecology for over 3 years, I believe.

Pete  is  very  positive towards Linux (he was already in the SEG as
well).

I'm pretty sure it'll  be  better  to  work  with somebody else.  At
least to me.

Later,

    Aldo

] From: "Pete St. Onge" <pete_st_onge@iname.com>

] Aldo Solari [APS] wrote:

] > SEUL-SEG leadership.  We  could  well  work  together  and the group
] > wouldn't split if anyone has to gop away to some some place else, on
] > holidays ... whatever.
]
]     I'm game for that. I know there's a fair bit of work involved there, but
] at least it can be done via email. Sure, count me in.

] --
] Pete St. Onge - McGill U.  Limnology - Fun with Ropes & Buckets
] pete_st_onge@iname.com         http://wwp.mirabilis.com/4322052

===
===