majordomo issue

So, it strikes me that the current majordomo server we're
using will send somebody two copies of a message if that
message is sent to two lists and that person is on both lists.
For instance, in the mail I just sent to seul-project and cc'ed
to seul-dev-distrib, people on both lists got the mail twice.
And if I sent it to the guy I was responding to, as well as cc'ed
it to the various lists, then that guy got three copies.

Are there any standard fixes for this? Do most people just grit
their teeth and delete the extras?

--Roger

===
SEUL-Leaders list, seul-leaders-request@seul.mit.edu