Want to do the SEUL booth at LWE NYC?

Linux World Expo is in NYC again this year, Jan 29 through Feb 1.
http://www.linuxworldexpo.com/

They've invited us to run another SEUL booth, but this time Mandrake
(we assume) isn't going to pay for travel and hotel.

Last year the SEUL booth was mostly run by SEUL/edu (www.seul.org/edu/)
and associated people. Harry McGregor of osef.org will be there this
year doing a talk on Linux and education, but we're not going to have a
SEUL/edu presence like we did last year. So we should give the opportunity
to the other SEUL projects.

You should let me know if you're interested in showing up and hawking
your program, group, etc. We can help out in getting you connected to
the right person. You get an 8'x10' booth, electricity, bandwidth, table
and chair, carpet, etc, plus pretty much as many expo passes as you want.

LWE is a good opportunity to meet a bunch of people who think Linux is
neat, and get greater exposure to various news projects and companies. I
suspect the economy will make it a cosier event than last year; this might
mean that you get even more exposure because there are fewer .org's there,
or it might mean that there are fewer attendees in general.

It's a first come first served thing. Let me know ASAP if you might be
interested. You don't have to justify an entire booth by yourself ---
we could easily put two or three smaller groups together. We found that
manning the booth with 8-10 part-time people worked very well last year,
but it can be done with 1 or 2 dedicated people.

--Roger

===
===