seg: update info

Concerning the SEG: So far, 30 individuals (mostly  scientists  from
the marine community) have been recruited to the group.

Once this clears up, I shall announce SEG in Linux related lists and
have linux oriented in a and non-linux oriented in another.  In  the
future,  we'll be able to quantify how technically biased the system
may become if  we  get  a  linux  oriented  biased population in the
group.  This and other similar issues may come to  be  significative
knowledge for the project.

Later,

    AP

===