Re: plans

Just thought I'd ack this.

It is all sounding good to me and have no problems. I will be home
this weekend (except when I am at work for a few hours each day)
and will log in often, as well as continue development.

Luka (Peter) wrote:

> so, here's how things look:

<snip>

> 1. seul-dev-help
>   this is well under development just by ken, and i think we can get
> pretty far with it fast.  ken: can you get the code you have onto cran soon,
> so interested people can start getting into it?
>   have you given thought to what doc format to use (at least as far as
> requirements specs)?  you'll probably find yourself debating this with
> various seul-project members as soon as the group starts talking.

I have a few other parts I want to work out then I will start getting
the
code out to cran for code review and criticism.

I will also make sure to put some thought into not only the format but
also the other questions which might be asked/debated, including the
content intended.

Things have been pretty hectic at work lately but I should be able to
scrounge
some time this weekend to do more work and check up an the lists and
progress.

See you all on the front.

:)

Ken