irc meeting tonight (important)

meeting tonight, usual place. start showing up at 12:00 (eastern) (this is the
usual time).
meeting will start at 12:30 and end at 1:30, _sharp_. (i'm quite tight on time)

purpose is just to get some general input/feelings on the topic of plans which
i brought up.  expect that opinions will be exchanged tonight, but no concrete
commitments made yet (so showing up is pretty important, but not vital).
so, if you have any interest at all, try to to show up, tell us what you think,
and hear what others have to say.  let us know if you have something to say but
can't make the meeting.  someone will post a summary after we're done, and we
should then proceed to getting the actual plan defined tomorrow, via email.

email me if you have any trouble connecting/finding the meeting.

-luka
===
===