seul going down for a couple hours tomorrow

My 6.5G seagate on belegost had some nasty errors last week, so I'm
going to take advantage of an already-planned downtime and make it last a
couple of hours rather than a couple of minutes. This will happen Sunday
afternoon/early evening.

While I'm taking out the 6.5G seagate (which currently holds / (fun fun)),
I'm going to put in a pair of 30G WD drives that have been kicking around
for a week waiting for a home in one of my machines.

That means we're going to come back up with 30+30+30+16=106 gigs of drive
space. Plus the 32 on cran.

Let me know if there's anything you want me to mirror. :)

--Roger

===
===