SEUL: Berlin is openning up! YES!!!!!

Check out:

http://www.ecnet.net/users/gfetters/berlin

New updates as of Aug 5!  Screen shot!  Open mailing lists!  Progress
reports for various sub-projects!

If a third of what they're saying is true, Berlin will be *far* better
than X for SEUL!

And check out the linked Game Programmer's Page just for kicks.  Talk
about information overload!

Only problems is apps ... we won't be able to distribute any of the
(few) good end-user type apps that exist for X.  But the Warsaw toolkit
will (hopefully) make development of those apps much easier than X!

What do you think???