Re: SEUL: New stuff

George Bonser wrote:

> The Debian 2.0 install disks (current devel snapshot) are available in
> ftp://ftp.shorelink.com/pub/seul/devel/disks
>
> In the /pub/seul/devel directory you will find the source for creating the
> disk set, newt-0.21 and whiptail.
>
> I have also converted a Red Hat internal devel program that probes the
> system and reports found hardware to a debian package.

The ability to do hardware probing sounds Great. What is the name of
this "internal devel program" / are there plans to incorporade it to
Debian or SEUL distributions?

Thanks

Milan Zimmermann

--
----
Java now and to the next Millennium! - Visit http://www.javalobby.org

"We're giving away a pretty good browser as part of the operating
 system. How long can they [Netscape] survive selling it?"
 -Steve Ballmer, Microsoft executive vice president of sales and support
  Forbes, January 1997
-----