Re: SEUL: dunc is a no-go

On 09-Feb-98 George Bonser wrote:
-> That is just fine.  Not a problem to use different filenames.

You might want to contact the member currently working on this, if you want to
develop a finished ppp interface.  He is developing on that does all network
devices, not just the ppp device.  You may be able to lighten the load by doing
the ppp portion while he does the rest, instead of duplicating eachothers
efforts.

---
Rick Jones
rickya@siservices.net
It is not doing the thing we like to do, but liking the thing we have to do,
that makes life blessed.
		-- Goethe