SEUL: SEUL duplicating efforts?

I just downloaded and installed KDE beta 3.  Very, very nice.  Gnome is
also progressing very rapidly.  SEUL does not need to work on desktop
environments, in my opinion.

Any  admin/setup tools we write should be modules for existing systems,
whether they be KDE/GNOME/Linuxconf.

What we really need to work on is an _easy_, automated X setup.

Also automate common user actions, using gnurus (wizards).  Write
newbie-oriented tutorials and help files.

But I don't think that trying to duplicate the effort of other projects
is very productive.

Just some thoughts.

David Freeman

--
"Win32 sucks so hard it could pull matter out of a Black Hole."
        -- Pohl Longsine