Re: SEUL: Text editors.

On Sun, 15 Feb 1998, Randy Heineke wrote:

> Has anybody tried the editor in TkDesk.  It is in the March Linux
> Journal.  Is anybody familiar with KDE, GNOME and TkDesk?  I don't know
> KDE or GNOME or if make TkDesk passe.

I've used KDE before, but that was beta2. The project advances very
quickly, so Im not sure where it's at.

I have TkDesk, so I'll check out the editor. Can't remember how good it
was, but it was at least OK, though I think nedit is probably better.

What I'll do when I'm done testing is post a write-up including the ones I
tried and didn't like, and then if there's anything I haven't tried
some-one can test it. And then we end up with some kind of short list of
the nicer editors, which everyone can try out and give their $0.02 about
it.

-- Donovan