Re: SEUL: XDM loop-o-death

On Tue, 17 Feb 1998, Cyberdyn wrote:
> Ok, folks.  The dreaded loop-o-death has been vanquished from my system for
> good.
> It was easy beans.  I almost hate to devulge it, it was that easy.
in fact he didn't :)
> I don't have a clue why nobody hasn't implemented this before.
OK, I will have to openly display my ignorance now and ask why was this
considered hard in the first place??

> So, what's the next argument against dropping a user into XDM?
I haven't heard any worthwhile arguments yet, but then I suspect I didn't
understand what the problem was with XDM?

-Greg Bastow(Know your faults, Know your friends,
             Be prepared to take revenge.)