SEUL: Text editors: update

Sorry to put this on the project list. My attempt to post to the other
lists was unsuccesful.

I have updated the page on text editors.
http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/linux/editors/

It now includes a detailed description of the GUI editors (summary of all
keybindings and menu options)

I have reviews of:
Console: Mcedit, ee, pico, jed, joe (jpico)
GUI: TkDesk editor, MEdit, Xenon, Xcoral.

To DO: Cooledit and textedit (XView).

Of the GUI editors, TkDesk editor looks the best so far. But it requires
Tcl/Tk 4.2/7.6. ( is there any reason that we'd need to ship Tcl/Tk 8.0
anyway ?)

All the console editors look quite good, though Mcedit and jed are fairly
bulky. (maybe there's a way to make mcedit smaller)

-- Donovan