SEUL: Free Enough?

I know I am just kicking a dead horse horse here, but there are some
things I would just like to point out.

1) SEUL is not the FSF or Debian.  Although we may be using Debian as
the base distro, it is not necessary to maintain the 100% free standards
that Debian has.

2) Some very nice software is not free, sometimes this software is the
best of it's breed, as well.  Our final goal is to creat a _Simple End
User_ Linux distro, not a _Most Free_ Linux distro.  There really is
quite a difference.

3) Does a new user really care?  More likely than not they won't give a
damn about source code.  We will, of course, educate them about free
software, and if they want to hack around in source code, the time has
come to get Debian or Red Hat.

4) We end up duplicating some other efforts out there.  For example, are
we going to write our own desktop environment?

An application need not be 100% free to be 'free enough' for SEUL.

--
"Win32 sucks so hard it could pull matter out of a Black Hole."
        -- Pohl Longsine