SEUL: Direction of SEUL

If we want to throw together another distribution
then we can do that rather quickly. I remember when
putting together a distribution was a major stepping
stone. Now it's relatively trivial to put together
a distribution so I don't see SEUL as just another
distribution project.
      A big part of SEUL will be fixing all those
little annoying things like the keyboard configuration
and the video configuration. If we do that and never
make our own distribution I'll be happy and those
developments will be taken in by other distributions.
      If those who jump the SEUL ship develop some
of these fixes then they are still working for
SEUL just indirectly. Isn't free software great?
                                      -Jeff